Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

thrifty thursday//awkvesttime

...Going through my photos and realized I had actually taken these like two weeks ago...oops.
Wasn't really planning on using them since my awkwardness was really shining that day, especially through the camera lens....cause they were kinda turning out like this....

 mid-blink, mid-sneeze, i don't really know.
...


BUT since it has been a while, this is just how it's gonna be. For the sake of the blog. Not my reputation.

 FACT: Made this vest from what use to be a Limited Too jean jacket.
(Thank you small child for donating your once outrageously priced coat to become a feautred DIY vest
on my blog, which I purchased for $4. Thank you.)

legs. unshaven.


hehhhh hiiii thereeee mr. janitor guy....

myspace prof pic<3

vest: thrifted
shirt: k-mart (i know, right?!)
jeans: delias
shoes: target

No comments

Post a Comment