Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

day 3//words

Blog Every Day May has now turned into Blog Every (other) Day May.
Should have taken into account that May involves more weekend shifts, more papers to do, and more studying for upcoming finals.
...
Sooo, this may be short and sweet, but this prompt is much too wonderful to pass up.
Favorite quote and why you love it.

  image via here
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

These are my favorite words.
The words I need to be constantly reminded of.
The words that bring me peace and understanding, even in the most difficult of times.
The words that keep me sane.
The words that get me through these long weeks of studying because I know there is a purpose behind it all.
The words that lull me to sleep every night, knowing my days ahead are already planned out.
The words that make sense when nothing else in my life does.
The words that have guided me through each and every step thus far and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.

So, yeaa. I would have to say this would be favorite set of words. Authored by My Father.  The Creator of the Universe.
//
No big deal or anything.


No comments

Post a Comment