Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

day 8//advice

SOOOOOOOO?!
DO YOU LOVE IT OR DO YOU LOVE IT?

Ahem. Still kind of obsessing sorry.
Anywho, if any of you bloggers out there are interested in where I got this theme, check out Dinosaur Stew on Etsy.com.  Stumbled upon her shop and I am so glad I did! It was so difficult to choose one since they were quietly whispering my name, begging to be on my blog...
"melissaaaa, melissaaaa you want meeeeee,dontcha?!"
But alas, this is my pick, which I believe fits my style/personality/eyes perfectly!
Just...one more time...me + this template = <3

Unfortunetly, I gotta get back to my studying and finishing some papers and other college nonsense.
But quick! Today's Blog Everday in May...

A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.



 My advice? Listen to this song.
Heard it before? Listen to it again.
But for real.
Like mid-mascara swipe, my heart was just overwhelmed by the word I so desperately needed to hear.
Forgiveness.
//
God's timing is pretty awesome like that.


No comments

Post a Comment