Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

i have no idea what i'm doing...

Welp.  Here it is.  My very first post.

.
..
...
....
.....
TA DA!
 (how I feel on the inside right about now)

I don't know what's finally gotten into me.
Maybe its the constant obsessing over other people's blogs?
Maybe I'm needing another form of a creative outlet?(Oh how I've missed writing for myself...)
Maybe its a strong surge of courage to do something unexpected?
Or it could be the possibility that I am bored to tears at school and DO NOT feel like doing homework. Ew.

Either way, this is it! My very own blog!

I kinda feel a little lame typing this post cause I don't think anyone is really gonna read it..
Like I'm sitting alone at my own party, confetti strewn about the floor, a party hat atop of my head, and I'm blowing one of those kazoo(?) things all by myself.  BUT I DON'T CARE!

It is all probably for the best because this page is going to be under construction for quite some time as I figure out this whole blogging ordeal. ...like maybe a new name?...I don't know.
And honestly, I still have no idea what I'm going to be writing about.
Clothes?
Photography?
Food? (yes.)
School?
Family?
Life?

...
How much I love my intro to environmental science class and how it is forever going to change my life?!
That's a no. Never.

Basically this blog is open to a world of possibilities and may it change and evolve into something I never even expected.
Funny how that basically describes my life right now, being the ripe age of 20 years old and having absolutely no idea what I want to do or who I want to become in life...
But alas, we shall save all that fun for another time!

For now, I am going to bask in the glory of finally taking a chance and doing something I've always reaaaaaaaally wanted to do.
Oh, by the way...
Nice to meet you blogger world. I'm Melissa :)

 (this is me...capturing the raw emotion of creating this blog
...maybe not the best way to start things off...)

There. That's a little better!


No comments

Post a Comment