Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

hey i just met you//and this is crazy//but wanna read my blog?!




Q: Um..do I know you?
A:  No, I don't think we've properly met! Hi there! *insert handshake* I'm Melissa!  Thanks for stopping on by!

Q:  Oh, nice to meet you too! So, this blog.  Looking pretty darn cool! What do you think you will be writing about exactly?
A:  Aw, you're too kind! Well, if you can't tell already, I'm still fairly new to this whole scene.  Just still a wittle baby blogger.  And everything is still under construction as I figure out the details. (HTML...the whatywhat?)
For now, I'm still brainstorming, creating, and organizing this site into something SUPER AWESOME POSSUM!

Q:  So...do you like cheese? (lots of "shes the man" quotes to come....)
A:  Why yes, my favorite's gouda swiss!
But there are also like a whole lot of other things I like as well!
Cool pictures.
(dunkin donuts) Coffee.
Dark chocolate.
Planning/Organizing/Cleaning
Nick Jonas. foreverandalways.
Snazzy outfits.
Thrifting (equals saving big $$)
 Running-outside.
College-life (minus the homework).
FOOD. nuff said.
Learning design.
And being sometimes crafty.
Pinning. *addict*
Laughing. A whole lot.
Being a general goofball.

Q:  Just curious, why "melissa grace//in progress?"

"Yet You, Lord, are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand."
-Isaiah 64:8

Me=Lumpy form of clay.
I have absolutely no clue what I am going to become in the next few years...months..weeks...days even.  Cool thing is? I don't have to figure it out myself.  I've got the Great Artist turning my life from the mushiness that it is and making me into the artwork He intended me to be.
I'm all just a A WORK IN PROGRESS...ehhhh? ehhhh? catching on yet?
So, while He does that, I will continue to discover the talents, the passions, the life He has given me each and everyday.

And if you're curious as to what those may be (I AM!), stay tuned for more :)

No comments

Post a Comment