Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

high five for friday//jan 3

Hello all!
Hope everyone is resting up now from the crazy busy holiday season!
As stressful as this time can be, it makes me a little sad it's already all over and I will soon be back to studying my butt off in school...But for now, I'm just soaking in every once of freedom that I get during these last glorious moments of break!
Here's just a few pics from said moments!

1.  My family threw a little bridal shower for my sister while everyone was in town for Christmas/New Years.  Can't complain about all these delicious parties!...my waistline would highly disagree though.

2.  Sleepovers, watching old childhood movies, and gabbing into the wee hours of the night about nothing and everything.  The sort of things you do with your best friends AKA sisters.

3.  Quiet mornings with a steamin' cup of coffee. Yesssss please.

4. Rang in the new year with this crazy goon surrounded by lots of family and friends.  Cheers to the exciting upcoming year!

5. Explored the local Ikea one night and coveted over the beautifully decorated mini-rooms.  Wouldn't mind living in one of those...

1 comment

  1. fun celebrations!! and now i want some chocolate cake :)

    cute blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete