Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

high five for friday//dec 20

Decided to link up today with one of my favorite blogs, The Lauren Elizabeth and try out the weekly High Five for Friday!

1.  Got the gold, baby. Got the gold. Anddddd it was on sale for $124.99 at Best Buy! So, if you're looking to upgrade your phone soon, I HIGHLY recommend doing so...now!

2.  And who's the first to try out the new camera on my phone? Nick. Of course.  Always such a camera hog.  (Yes, it's Nick for Nick Jonas...no judging people.)

3.  Made some baked oatmeal this week...I'm sorry to say that most of it has ended up in the garbage now...It went from "baked" to "pretty soggy" in a matter of hours.  Maybe I will just stick to my regular quick oats...

4.  This guy FINALLY got to come home this week! So, naturally we treated ourselves to a little date night.  Drove around looking at Christmas lights and stopping at a gas station for hot chocolate, cookies, and Doritos.  High dining, folks. High dining.  We then proceeded to watch the most awful movie on Netflix.  Sharknado.  Its a tornado filled with sharks...Need I say more?
5.  Got all my Christmas shopping done on record time this year.  Now, I just sit and chuckle to everyone else scrambling around  still trying to find all their presen....crap.  I forgot one.


2 comments

  1. I made some baked oatmeal with blueberries once and the same thing happened to me! It tasted great the first day I made it, but wasn't so good the next day.

    crackerjackandgingersnap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the gold iPhone so bad! It looks incredible!

    Merry Christmas!

    I found you from the Friday link up! Could you check out my blog and follow if you like it? http://lovelytravelss.blogspot.com

    Hope xx

    ReplyDelete